We are pleased to announce @JacksonMG’s first Twitter chat. Our discussion will focus on making your website successful through web conversion optimization. Anyone can join the conversation using the hastag #MarComChat.
Join us for #MarComChat:
Thursday, December 11 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST
You’ll hear expert opinions and practical advice from @DevinWSmith, while sharing your own experience or asking questions on the topic of web conversion optimization.
How to participate in #MarComChat:
If you’ve never participated in a tweet chat, you may be wondering how to do it. #MarComChat is a live-streaming conversation on Twitter.
1. You’ll need a Twitter handle to participate. Sign up through Twitter.com and create your unique username and password.
2. For convenience, we’ll be using a free chat tool called Twubs.com. (You’re welcome to use it too!)
- Find our chat using this link http://twubs.com/marcomchat
- To join the conversation faster, you’ll need to login to Twubs (look for the link in the top right corner. It’s easiest to login via Twitter.)
- Click “Enable chat mode”
- Add to the conversation by including #MarComChat in your tweet!
Be a part of the conversation! Tweet your thoughts or questions at any time, or retweet what others have said.
Twitter Chat Topic: Web Conversion Optimization
Below are the terms and ideas we will be discussing during the Twitter Chat.
How web conversion optimization makes your website work harder for your marketing strategy:
- Content (visual hierarchy, language/SEO, images)
- Visual design (responsive design)
- Performance (page load speed)
- User experience
We invite you to take an easy but critically important step toward becoming a marketing hero by maximizing the return on your investment in digital marketing. If you have any further questions, give us a shout. Otherwise, we’re looking forward to chatting with you there!